How to Write Clean yet Scintillating Romance
- Autor: Mary Gray
- Narrador: Mary Gray
- Editora: Monster Ivy Publishing
- Duração: 0:16:10
Bodice rippers are some of the most lucrative books in the industry. So what if you write romance that isn’t as steamy?
I don’t know about you, but I love reading and writing kissing scenes. And I don’t write explicit scenes with sex.
If you’re the same way, then you’ve happened upon the right book. In this brief nonfiction work, I’ll cover how to write clean yet scintillating romance in ways you may not have considered. I’ll share:
• The best piece of editorial advice I ever received (when my first publisher bought my first book from my first agent)
• A method I like to call action versus reaction
• How to escalate a kissing scene
• How to use rhetorical devices and setting to heighten heat
Are you ready? Grab your pens and pencils, jot down your notes in your favorite apps, or simply allow the juicy material to soak in.
Track 1Duração: 09s
Track 2Duração: 53s
Track 3Duração: 03min
Track 4Duração: 04min
Track 5Duração: 03min
Track 6Duração: 55s
Track 7Duração: 24s
Track 8Duração: 39s
Track 9Duração: 01min
Track 10Duração: 16s